Curtis Custom Vector
Pre-Order: Arriving Soon
The newest 60 degree bolt throw action from Curtis Custom. This action features an integral recoil lug, integral 20 MOA rail, and a unique shouldered switch barrel design. These are all Right Hand, .308 bolt face.
- Precision 3 lug bolt action with a 60* bolt throw and standard Remington 700 footprint
- Receiver machined from one piece of 416 stainless steel
- Bolt handle machined as part of the bolt body
- Accepts AW magazines
- Integral Mil Spec 1913 accessory rail comes standard at 20 MOA.
- Integral recoil lug measuring .300″
- Silica firing pin spring
- Side bolt release
- Rollerball tipped cocking piece to reduce drag
- Fire control system “tuned” by Greg Tannel
- Available in Short and Long actions
- Right and left hand configurations available
- M16 extractor
- .750” bolt diameter
- Bolt faces available in .473” (.308)
You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. We'll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).
You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
If you need to return an item, simply login to your account, view the order using the "Complete Orders" link under the My Account menu and click the Return Item(s) button. We'll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we've received and processed the returned item.
We can ship anywhere in the United States. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to States with firearm restrictions.
When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Depending on the shipping provider you choose, shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page.
Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based. The weight of any such item can be found on its detail page. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full pound.