Area 419 is always looking for ways to improve existing products when we are not developing new technologies. With the rapid growth in popularity of ARCA rails in precision rifle, we saw a need to improve this great dovetail technology to something that could be mechanically locked in place instead of just friction. If you have ever tried using a Barricade stop on an existing ARCA rail, you’ve probably also seen it slide under much pressure.
Introducing the ARCALOCK Dovetail Rail System *Rail is only locking with an Area 419 clamp*
– Universal rail design is the same footprint as our previous rail. (There were two revisions to the hole spacing, if you have a very early model your hole spacing may change)
– Serrated rail sides interface with our proprietary clamp design to mechanically lock it in place so no movement is possible. Serrations are not sharp, will not damage bags or your hands.
– 65 Locking positions available on the 14″ rail
– Rail is backwards compatible with standard Arca accessories, but will not be locking without our clamp
– Serrated fixed rear barricade stop is same as before, but now we include an extension plug to raise it by another 1/2″
– Rail is 14″ long giving you the entire length of the stock forend for attachments. The best part is, it still only weighs in at a paltry 5.6oz
– Made to the RRS 1.5″ Dovetail Standard, so you can be sure lever clamps will work
– No sharp edges. Every corner is radiused, and every edge is chamfered on the machine. This takes longer to make, but it is the only right way.
– While designed with Manners Composite Stocks in mind, this rail accommodates a multitude of rifle and stock configurations that have an accessible front action screw and some sort of front attachment point(s).
– Spacers for rifle stocks with non-flat forends are available
– Designed to attach to the rifle up to 4 places for maximum strength and stability.
– Extends past the end of most rifle stocks, allowing a further forward bipod attachment, increasing stability.
– Type 3 Hard Coat anodized for additional durability.
– Made from 6061-T6 Aluminum
– Made in-house here in the USA from USA sourced Aluminum on USA made CNCs
– Rail comes with 2 Remington 700-style action screws of different lengths to fit the rail to the front action screw attachment point. Some trimming will likely be required.
– A 3/4″ paddle bit and drill press may be required for installation of tee-nuts, depending on current rifle configuration. Tee nuts and hardware included.
You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. We'll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).
You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
If you need to return an item, simply login to your account, view the order using the "Complete Orders" link under the My Account menu and click the Return Item(s) button. We'll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we've received and processed the returned item.
We can ship anywhere in the United States. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to States with firearm restrictions.
When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Depending on the shipping provider you choose, shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page.
Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based. The weight of any such item can be found on its detail page. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full pound.